Please enable JavaScript to use this site.

Melissa Manchester at The Royal Hawaiian

Jun 24, 2018 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort, Waikiki, Honolulu, HI
Event Summary

Renowned entertainer Melissa Manchester returns to the Royal Hawaiian for an incredible live performance accompanied by the impressive 20-piece Blue Note Orchestra on Sunday, June 24, 2018.

The Grammy award-winning jazz/pop artist will perform some of her most famous hits for a musical evening to remember. Having recently released her tribute album The Fellas, Melissa has inventively re-imagined beloved standards from Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett and others. Coupled with her remarkable originals including "Don't Cry Out Loud" and "You Should Hear How She Talks About You" Melissa continues her storied career as a dynamic and celebrated artist.

The concert will be held in the legendary, oceanfront Monarch Room from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM.



VIP Meet & Greet     $95.00 Per Person

  • Table seating directly in front of the stage
  • Access to exclusive VIP post-show meet and greet with Melissa in the Cornet Lounge

Premium Seating     $75.00 Per Person

  • Concert style seating in rows 1 & 2 directly behind tables

General Seating      $55.00 Per Person

  • Concert style seating in remaining rows behind Premium

All seating sections are first come, first seated. Ushers will assist with best available seating.

View Seating Chart (PDF download) >>


A portion of the evening's proceeds will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Hawaii foundation, which works to save lives by meeting the most critical needs in Hawaii’s community, and by investing in breakthrough research to prevent and cure breast cancer. Komen Hawaii keeps 75 percent of the net funds in the 50th State, supporting local hospitals and agencies that provide vital breast health services; the remaining 25 percent funds groundbreaking breast cancer research.

Photo Gallery
gallery photo
gallery photo
gallery photo
Event Details

Where should we park?
Special event parking will be offered for $15.00 valet or $10.00 for self parking

Will there be food or drinks available?
There will be oceanfront bars with beverages for purchase available to concert attendees on the Monarch Lanai starting from 6:00 PM. May we suggest making early dinner reservations at Azure Restaurant & Bar for a complete evening experience.

Are seats assigned?
Seating will be first come, first served within each section. View Seating Chart (PDF download) >>

How can we book a stay at The Royal Hawaiian Resort for the weekend?
Please call Reservations at (808) 923-7311 to find out best available rates.

I have additional questions about this event.
Feel free to email your questions to our Concierge team for a response.


All ticket sales are final and non-refundable. If you have any questions about your order please reach out to

When & Where
Jun 24, 2018 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM HST
The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort, Waikiki
Monarch Room
2259 Kalakaua Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96815
Re-send Order Confirmation
Click here to re-send your order confirmation email.