Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki Beach, Honolulu, HI
See you at the next Moana Masters class on June 8th.
Sweet Treats with Pastry Chef Carmen: French Macarons and Ganache
April 13, 2019 from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
Grand Salon in Beachhouse at the Moana
$100 per person
Includes Chef-led hands-on cooking demo, multi-course lunch and 2 beverage pairings
Box office fees and Hawaii state tax are charged separately at checkout
- Guests must be at least 21 years of age to enjoy beverage pairings. Must present valid ID.
- Anyone under 21 or does not have a valid ID will be offered non-alcoholic beverages.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early for check-in and class preparations.
- All participants must wear closed-toe shoes for safety reasons.
The Moana Surfrider invites you to experience a taste of the islands with a monthly interactive culinary adventure.
This month's class will feature a special Easter theme led by Pastry Chef Carmen Montejo.
Learn step-by-step instructions from a pastry master, complete with recipes and tips on how to make colorful, insta-worthy macarons and chocolate ganache.
Guests will come away as Masters in their own right, ready to wow family and friends at home.
Each class will encompass:
- An interactive cooking demonstration in an intimate class setting
- Then enjoy an elevated Afternoon Tea service, oceanfront Grand Salon
- Discover perfect beverage pairings from a resident beverage specialist
All Moana Masters Cooking Class ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
2365 Kalakaua Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96815
Apr 13, 2019 from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM