Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki Beach, Honolulu, HI
Springtime Catch & Cocktails: Kanpachi Two Ways, from Filet to Plate
March 16, 2019 from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
Grand Salon in Beachhouse at the Moana
$100 per person
Includes Chef-led hands-on cooking demo, multi-course lunch and 2 beverage pairings
Box office fees and Hawaii state tax are charged separately at checkout
- Guests must be at least 21 years of age to enjoy beverage pairings. Must present valid ID.
- Anyone under 21 or does not have a valid ID will be offered non-alcoholic beverages.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early for check-in and class preparations.
- All participants must wear closed-toe shoes for safety reasons.
The Moana Surfrider invites you to experience a taste of the islands with a monthly hands-on, interactive culinary adventure led by Beachhouse at the Moana's Chef de Cuisine Colin Sato.
Chef Colin emerged the winner of both the Hawaii and Western Regional competitions of Marriott International's 2018 Masters of the Craft, making it to the final championship faceoff after beating out competitors from all over North, South and Central America.
Ready to pass the tricks of the trade, guests will come away as Masters in their own right, ready to wow family and friends at home.
Each class will encompass:
- A hands-on cooking demonstration featuring a dish highlighting seasonal, local ingredients in an intimate class setting
- Then enjoy a multi-course lunch in the oceanfront Grand Salon
- Discover perfect beverage pairings from a resident beverage specialist
* Dates and menus subject to change based on availability without notice.
All Moana Masters Cooking Class ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
2365 Kalakaua Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96815
Mar 16, 2019 from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM