Honolulu Polo Club, Waimanalo, HI
Pony Up for the Cure
Honolulu Polo Club presents the 19th Annual Wahine Challenge
a benefit for the Susan G. Komen Hawaii Foundation
Gates open at 12 noon so be sure to arrive early to secure the best VIP spot in the stands or field side for your tents and polo-gating party!
Players will be taking the field from Oahu's Waimanalo and Mokuleia polo clubs and beyond, so it's sure to be an exciting day of matches that will have you on the edge of your seats!
Before cheering on the players, make sure to check out our silent auction items and stop by the Komen Hawaii table.
This event is open to the public so please feel free to share with friends and family!
Children 10 and under are FREE.
Gates open at 12 noon
Game 1 at 1:30 PM
Game 2 at 3 PM
Awards presentation and band to follow. Hope to see you all there for a fast paced, fun filled day of Wahine Polo!!!!
All attendees who sign up for the 25th Annual Race for the Cure happening in October will receive a Komen tee.
VIP Gallery Seating and Table Seating Available.
This highly anticipated event sponsored and hosted by the Honolulu Polo Club player and Wahine Challenge founder, Alice Broughton, has once again chosen Susan G. Komen Hawaii as the event beneficiary.
Join the fight against breast cancer...
Komen Hawaii's mission is to save lives by meeting the most critical breast health needs in Hawaii, and by investing in breakthrough research to prevent and cure breast cancer.
We honor our local community by keeping 75% of net funds raised in Hawaii to support breast health education programs, breast screenings, breast cancer treatment, genetics testing, survivorship, and transportation assistance. We are also proud to report that the remaining 25% of net funds supports groundbreaking research to find new and effective treatments and cures for breast cancer.
41-1062 Kalanianaʻole Highway
Waimanalo, HI 96795
Jul 28, 2019 from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM